Buildium: Great All-in-One Property Management Software…
Buildium is a comprehensive property management software that serves property managers of all sizes, property types, and growth stages. Buildium is purpose-built for property managers who handle single-family and multifamily rental properties, as well as community associations. It even has the ability to handle commercial properties and affordable and student housing. In other words, it really excels with mixed portfolios.
Buildium’s core features do more than just handle the day-to-day. Its simple-to-use features, coupled with metrics available in Analytics Hub give property managers powerful reporting and insights into their business.
Each of Buildium’s features is built with a property manager’s specialized workflows in mind, from the lead-to-lease cycle, to accounting, to maintenance tracking.
Those features include:
- Online marketing through a free website and listing syndication, online applications, tenant screening, and online lease signing
- Maintenance ticketing, tracking, and communication through the resident portal and the property management dashboard.
- Automated electronic payments and accounting, as well as 1099 eFiling.
- Business performance metrics via a suite of reporting tools, as well as Analytics & Insights.
- A full suite of lead-to-lease tools that take your prospective tenants from application to tenant screening to signed lease.
- A mobile app that allows you, your tenants, and your owners to text, pay, and work on the go.
And if there’s something Buildium doesn’t offer through its platform, chances are, one of their Marketplace partners does. Buildium Marketplace is an ecosystem of proven digital solutions that integrate seamlessly with Buildium in just a few clicks—no coding required.
Finally, its Open API offers the unmatched flexibility to create customized data workflows and automations—and augment the reach and functionality of Buildium.
Buildium offers three tiers of pricing. All plans include:
- Task Management
- Online Portals
- Resident & Board Member Communications
The three tiers are customized to meet the needs of property management businesses in different phases of growth:
- Essential: Starting at $52/month, Essential includes Buildium’s core features and is geared toward property management companies who are looking for accounting and task management tools.
- Growth: Starting at $166/month, Growth is the plan for property managers looking to grow without worrying about scaling costs. It includes unlimited incoming EFT, unlimited eSignatures, and actionable insights in Analytics Hub.
- Premium: Starting at $479/month, this plan is meant for property management firms who want to build more automation into their workflows and increase efficiencies. It includes everything in Growth, plus access to Buildum’s Open API and Priority Support.